View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 10:48 AM
Kobold

Great feedback as CoM is legit THE place I wanted to use the thing - sounds like it's decent there as long as you take precautions. I'm going to try and carry arrow / bow for pulls which I also think will help with that, though it sounds like I should also plan on doing some Permafrost camping [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Complete side question - is there a place to vendor in CoM for evil NON-iksar nearby? I know it's bindable for melees, which is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgallowaypa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think with the latest patch, as long as you are close within range, blind will work similar to root mechanics but I have had a few times in CoM when you are pulling as a tank and the proc hits right on the pull and it blows because the mob will rubber band back and forth to you and run away in its pathing direction. This is where your wooly spider silk nets come into play.
I currently rock the entropy spine with a Kujuch and I rarely get problems, works great for my ogre at 49 and with an enchanter to give you boon of the garou, or shaman for DEX, all your tanking problems are solved.