View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 12:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Up till last night new patch, all the new P99 server launches were fine for me, I have played for 2 weeks long hours on Green-got a shaman into teens and a bard to level 7 BUT as of early today I am seeing a 100% recurring issue with disconnecting immediately after log-in with any and all characters old or new on all servers. I am able to login and appear in game on any server and see game chat briefly-talk and move around etc then within 60 secs my in-game Netstat meter (always showing a steady 108-118 MS throughout this) starts counting down from 100% to zero at which point I am disconnected to either character select or crashed to desktop. This is occuring on different computers however other online games work fine today-zero lag-no disconnects ever even leaving them on for hours as a test. I tried that Eqclient rename just to be sure but no change- so any thought? I run internet off Charter Spectrum cable and my main rig is fairly beefy- less than one year old and again this is also occurring on a older Win7 backup rig so its not the computer.
Any ideas or help?