View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
version 2.0.1 is available

- pet window is fixed. the pet healthbar will gradually change color similar to the other health bars.
- several of the popup info text has been made larger in the 4k version.

Please type F for Gibartik, Xasantik, Lanartik, Jobekn, and all the rest of the brave heros who helped update this pet window.
F!

Also, not only is Vener's life yellow now, but I can actually drag the pet window, so something (either your new code, or re-loading the UI) fixed that too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks!

For anyone looking for a "usability focused" UI I highly recommend it. Giant health/mana bars, giant target health bar, fairly large XP bar, you can right-click any item you wear without opening another window, and you can open all your bags at once in a single grid window. All very cool.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-23-2020 at 10:23 PM..