View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for replying Loramin, I appreciate it is a niche thread so was anticipating not getting any responses.

The SG evac is a great point! Most (all?) of my toons can safely cross themselves so i forgot about the dangers for others!

Is it worth going beyond 57?
I mean, I don't have a Wizard that level, so I'd hope someone who does could come up with a more compelling answer, but based on http://wiki.project1999.com/Wizard#Level_58 ... not really?

It seems to me everything they get 58+ either lets them quad better or raid better. If neither of those are things you'd want to do with your alt, I don't see the benefit ... but again, I haven't played a Wizard that high (and my 60 Druid never quads things for fun ... but maybe 60 Wizards do?).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.