View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your conditions were changed numerous times in the days of discussion leading up to the proposed merger. Whoever it was in IB wasn't satisfied with the originally agreed upon terms and decided to re-neg. You guys got too greedy and proud after FE revived your fledgling guild upon it's return to p99 from EQmac, and now the rest is history.

Not sure what all the hard feelings are about right now between IB/FE/TMO, maybe it's because you're all just jealous? Perhaps you should take these issues up with Hokushin/Lilyanna/Getsome as they're most likely the ones to blame for the merger falling through.

Good luck, anyway. I never had any issue with IB except for their raid leader calling everyone fucking retards in vent every 30 seconds. Can't imagine what vent was like for you guys wiping 3x to nexona in a row.
The thing is Getsome had no intentions of working out something fair considering it was FE who helped to get back on their feet. I was actually for the merge until I saw how Getsome was unwilling to negotiate anything in Vent chat. The funny part was he tried to act like we were the unreasonable ones the next day when addressing his guild. It was seeing Getsome's attitude when trying to work out something fair that made people for the merge stop being for it. I don't think most people in IB really know how he fucked that merge up.