View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 05:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does Aftermath enjoy killing dragons? Yes. Do they want to get their members the most loot possible? Yes. Is there a concerted plot to f#ck the server over? No. Is Aftermath full of nerds who play too much? Yes. Does this mean that because they like to play P99 they are evil? No. Is Baler mad? Yes. Is Baler bad? Yes. Is Baler sad? Yes. Is Baler gay? Possibly.

I have been a member of Aftermath since its inception and what you are saying is pretty ridiculous. I am not even a raider anymore but I play P99 basically everyday for a few hours and I keep up with what's happening. AM has helped me complete my epic, got me full HoT gear on 2 chars, got my other alts lots of PoG stuff, and its a great community of skilled players to LFG in for leveling and cash camps. People are constantly LFG in guild and willing to help with just about anything anyone needs.

P99 can not support 10 top end guilds. AM is not hard to join, the barrier to entry is very low. If you want to raid join the f#cking guild its about as simple as that. Your band of jack offs will never be able to out compete the VERY TARGETED player base of hyper active players that A/A have. The good news is there are plenty of warm body spots open. The water is fine, come on in.

Besides disbanding the guild I am not sure what you want from them - its a bunch of nerds playing EQ and you sound retarded.
Word, Couldnt have said better