View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 05:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendrite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for doing this.

I've noticed that there are a number of trees in S Ro (near where the grass meets the desert) have no leaf textures (it's just the trunk and branches surrounded by grey).

I am trying to run it with this https://wiki.project1999.com/EQ_Classic_HD mod at the same time but I don't think they should clash in any way.

I've tried installing your mod twice with same results.

Cheers.

Edit: I'm playing on Blue and I noticed you said this is for Green/Teal - could this be the cause of my problem??
Thanks for the feedback. I've posted a version 1.3 that fixes this issue. There's an update-only download on the page so that you don't need to download the whole thing again.

I fixed this a while ago in my local folder but somehow missed putting that one file into one of the earlier updates.

The updated zone textures will work on all P99 servers. Since they only update textures used in the zones that green/teal use they simply won't affect the other zones that Blue has.

The EQ Classic HD textures work fine with EQ Classic Enhanced since they update global texture files and not the zone texture files that I'm updating. I'm using their textures as well.

Thanks again for letting me know about the tree issue!