View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Red is fun, log in and try for yourselves. Don't be a sheep. It either fits your playstyle or it doesn't.. But make the decision for yourself, not cause some drugged out dude who hasn't logged in for 10 years is telling you otherwise.

This is the best i can explain it as a blue player my entire career. I met all my goals on blue i set out to complete.
-I got a toon to 60
-i finished an epic.
-Made a few alts to twink but ultimately dont have the drive to hit 60 again.

I tried green, got a cleric to 40 but ultimately couldn't finish the journey. I have a specific time frame to where i can login, which is prime time. And i never could accomplish anything.

Only option left- Try red. And i'm glad i did.. It doesn't work for everybody and i get that.. But for those in a similar situation as me, red is the answer. I treat it as my own personal green server with a "cant trust anybody" state of mind.. And it's great.. I login, and i camp what i want to camp. I'm only online for an hour or 2 anyways, so it's perfect.

The global /ooc is awesome. The lower pop really lets you learn who everybody is. Who to trust, who you can take a port from, who you shouldn't. Feels good to log in and drop a /ooc morning folks, and a buncha people you recognize respond back!

Again- red isn't for everybody. But its worth trying. Its worth finding out for yourselves. You can't just sit here and listen to forum people run their mouths.