View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stephen King, Hubert Selby Jr., and Charles Bukowski all knew addiction differently, but about as intimately as one can without dying. That doesn't mean those experiences were responsible for their genius, but that the examination of life itself and consideration for other lives did not cease during those bouts of personal weakness, as indicated by the volume and content their creative output.

Beautifully put my friend, beautifully put indeed.

All of your other points were quite interesting, but this one was the only one that got me.

One of the many ideas I have always championed, specially in youth, is to squash all normatives of pretense.

WHat I mean by this?

That one of the flaws of old generations is , to better fit into a social spectrum, fall back into mental concepts that flirt with generalization due to peer pressure.

This seemingly old concept is the woe of the modern virtual grounds due to accessibility it affords.

VIdeo> https://youtu.be/BgRoiTWkBHU

So much I could add, but it is unnecessary.

Loved your comment!

Big hug to you! Have fun![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]