View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 05:14 AM
Banned

I’m only halfway through the Dr Malone Joe Rogan podcast because that happens to be how much time it takes me to wash and 303-armorial all the interior and exterior of all rubber and plastic on my new truck, and that’s what I was listening to doing it

I didn’t get to the mass formation psychosis argument yet, but from working in mental health I’ve never heard of anything like that. Seems like a better argument would just be to claim covid has turned more individuals into hypochondriacs, but that’s just a hypothetical argument, I’m not backing it with any data

From what I can remember some of the stuff I didn’t like is when Dr Malone seemed to suggest that most “conspiracy” (keep in mind something is only a conspiracy until it’s proven right though, if it ever is) theories about covid are true, and examples he mentions are hospitals being paid to diagnose and treat covid, especially via ventilators. I proposed that theory on Facebook before almost anyone, and cited some figures, but those pertained to patients with Medicare, and the supporting evidence wasn’t super solid. Dr Malone mentions he isn’t a hospital administrator to really know, but says it’s true anyway, and then randomly guesses the amount the hospital makes per patient dx and ventilator tx. It’s like….if you’re not a hospital administrator, just say you don’t know. Because people are going to expect a citation with an exact figure backed by lots of proof. It very well might be true, but he didn’t make a good argument for it there IMO, even though it was something I had claimed in the past as well

What he did say that resonated was that it’s not possible for an individual to make an informed consent about their choice of medical treatment when any possible negative to that treatment are shut down and de-platformed as vaccine hesitancy. I think he does on the podcast actually confirm that myocarditis is rare, like 1:2000ish, but that there are many other possible side effects to vaccine that can correlate to things like your blood sugar levels. But he mentions that no medical professional is allowed to discuss these unless they work for the cdc or who without risk of their career being ruined. I understand the idea of not wanting to promote vaccine hesitancy, but by suppressing any criticisms or mentions of side effects, you do also destroy the idea of informed consent, somewhat (to anyone that wants more than just what the cdc and who say about something)

He goes into “follow the money” arguments about the integration of big pharma, hospitals, and big tech, none of it really made me put on a tin foil hat though

Overall, he doesn’t seem as crazy as people have accused him of being, but again I’m only halfway through the podcast, not sure when I’ll have time to finish, probably next chore I’ll be doing