View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As Harbo is slandered in the daily news, I am here today to post that I believe statutory and regulatory action is necessary to ensure innocent warriors are protected from false accusations and raid crippling suspensions for merely following their dreams.

Harbogast is just an ogre. An ogre with fears, hopes, balls, and a family. He has put his life on the line week in and week out and protected Norrathians from Oggok to Ak'Anon against fire breathing dragons and overzealous gods. He has even shielded hundreds of Awakened guildies from harms way as we've risen up against the most menacing of mobs like Avatar of War and Tunare.

Harbo has done all this while living in an unstable world... never knowing when his next engage might mean his death or even worse a suspension. It's time to embrace Rule of Law in Norrath. We need a system based on fair, publicized, broadly understood and stable laws. Laws which are are evenly enforced.

Strengthening 'rule of law' in Norrath will help hold individuals accountable, make it easier for guilds to conform to raid rules, and promote compromise and teamwork, even among bitter rivals. These reforms can be done in a way that maximizes outcomes for hardcore raiders, casuals, veterans, newcomers and everyone in between.

So join with me in thanking Harbo for his sacrifice and advocating for stronger rule of law in our beloved Norrath. #FREEHARBO
Last edited by mefdinkins; 10-23-2017 at 02:57 PM..