View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Account sharing is the best. Back before Green Day, I was playing my wizard on Blue, and I asked in Discord if anyone would let me use their druid for buffing and PLing. One of my closer compadres sent me the info to his 57 druid. I got people dozens of levels in a few hours without having to spend a year leveling a freaking druid to 57. I also gave his druid some gear as a thank-you. Win/win.

Why make 100 people level druids when 50 of them can share with one partner? And COTH mages, and bards for PLing, and wizards for Hate and Sky ports, and so on. Imagine having to level up five characters to be able to accomplish those valuable things.

And anyone can accomplish account sharing.

Change your password every week or month if you want.
Why would you give someone gear as a thank you for letting them use your Druid to powerlevel other people? This statement causes my eyebrows to raise since it seems like in reality you may have been using the Druid to powerlevel your own characters and therefore the thank you was warranted due to your personal enrichment. Why would you give gear in return for getting to use a Druid to PL random players?