View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 08:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To the OP - IMHO...account sharing is very classic. The /list system is not though overall I approve of it. You made specific reference to the 2 most highly contested /list camps (I think)...so maybe your beef should be with the un-classic list system or just that neckbeards who put in alot more time than you and/or have a lot more neckbeardy connections w other addicted players are getting more "valuable" pixels than you.

In other words, lots of fun can be had on the servers without ever looting a manastone or Rubi BP. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If one or both of those experiences is totally on your bucket list, do a /list camp by maybe losing some sleep on a weekend. OR you can try exping a ton at those camps while /listed feeling like "whatever" if you don't make it to spot #1 on the list when it's the normal tine to log.

A 3rd option exists, be alot more social, join a big guild, get really close to some people. Maybe within a couple months, you will share accounts with a new close friend or 2 and be ready to long-camp a manastone utilizing account sharing.
Option 3 seems the most reasonable, unless you're expecting the /list camps to magically change overnight, or you're hoping for RNGesus to be insanely in your favor. Granted you do run the risk of getting completely duped by someone in the process, but after a few months time and enough interaction i think most people's radar should be fairly well attuned to pick up douchebaggery of this sort.

Or stay up for 60 hours. But please for the love of god, stop begging the devs to:
1. Make my time cumulative!
2. Increase the drop rate
3. Make people help me
4. Make lists randomized

They get it. We get it. Nothing's changed so maybe they're thinking about it? But shoving it down everyone's throats isn't likely to garner any sympathy.