View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a huge issue but just mostly curious. I re-read some rules on camping thing in the new guide section that was recently updated and had a question.
If I am camping something that has two spawns does that constitute "a camp" if they are not viewable by each other?
Say for instance the Rabid Wolves in Qeynos Hills. I personally feel that if you can't secure both then it is almost not worth it but I feel most people think that if you are not sitting in front of the spawn they can just walk up and take it. They are a 6min spawn and if you time it right, you can kill one, immediately go to the other one and it will spawn once you get there. You then run back over to the other spawn and wait for the timer.
Would this constitute "a camp" or do the majority of you think it is actually two camps?
Someone was camping supplier and another mob in Lower Guk yesterday (not assassin lol). On a camp check you'd be entitled to go to the one he's not parked in and claim it.

Pixel greed and TunnelQuest corrupt the mind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]