View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stopped playing a month or so before green released, just started on green in the last week and (mostly) enjoying it so far. Comments like this make me glad I don't know wtf teal is/was.
Due to initial overcrowding of starter zones the question was asked if the community on Green would like the server split. It ended up being a yes vote so they created Teal server to relieve some of the congestion. Teal was closed when player numbers began dropping back down and was merged back into Green.

This gave the community an additional thing to get depressed or pissed off about. You will hear players talk about the special community they fostered on teal in the short time it was up and speak with great remorse that the Admins were heavy handed in taking their world away.

I voted No on the split, it happened during the first week due to what I can only imagine to be insane levels of bitching to the Admins, and some of the players warned that splitting it so early was foolish and things would level out but people.. especially "gamers" are an impatient lot.