Thread: Guild summit
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 11:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumpz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as far as i know, all guilds are follow the rules nonetheless.
Hard to follow the rules when you can't read or reference them for new people or if you forget something or in the off chance the main person to know the rules gets busy IRL and isn't attending raids..

So again as far as I'm concerned, the changes from guild summit mean absolutely nothing unless written down and posted.

As far as PoH goes, the only real rule here is regarding camping out at raid targets... which is supposed to be all of HATE... so unless trackers... the gms should be booting these peeps from hate like they did ToV.

If the gms want to be lazy and not do anything about it, then wild west of hate is going to happen. It's pretty clear what kind of nonsense evolves from this...

It's bad enough that llandris decided to what seemed like arbitrarily add in the fte race line list... as if for the past how many years using any zoneline wasnt ok.

I mean really ffs why is Gorenaire race line at the wiz spire only? WtF happened to BW as a line? And to those that suggested the tunnel be a line... it's not a zone line ffs. This is about as bad as letting Coth mages be past the zone line acting as a "tracker" cause they totally can't pet track from the zone line... and why the he'll can't my cleric track past zone line and just rez someone? The rez person has to wait for rez effects anyways opposed to a Coth ed person still being fully buffed and FM ready to go the second they land.

The logic here is really hard to grasp.

A better solution I feel would be requiring all toons sit at a zoneline that they can zone through (not sitting on the exit side of a 1-way zone) and requiring the dru/wiz rings only be acceptable after the target has popped. I.e. you get pop notice and THEN port in...

For the record, Coth mages sitting at raid targets on karana server was never acceptable during a fte race. That mage ran the race just like everyone else!
This actually made monks and rogues more useful for fte races... i.e. rog or monk would drag mage and use cicky rez.
Last edited by Puluin; 06-18-2019 at 11:53 AM..