View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

The OP should find better sources, lol. The dumbass clicked through 26 slides to make that list. You know he spends his time like that because he doesn’t have any friends, right? Not that I’d be friends with that loser. Even though I have over a thousand friends on Facebook, I wouldn’t be his friend there because don’t want to lower my standards. Don’t bother replying — I won’t.

You brought this on yourself, OP. I’ve looked through your post history, and you’re the by far the worst poster here. Everyone else is too nice to tell you how much they think you suck, but they all think it. Fucking dumbass.

I’m sorry. I get like this when there’s truly bad posts like yours in RnF. It’s really bad. I was planning on being nice to you, but then I read this. You know I’m right about all this. I don’t see how it could be worse. My posts are great, though.

Don’t be a baby, you’re fine. Holy shit though, did you really click through 26 slides to make that list? Give me your phone number, and I’ll give you some writing advice. I’m a pretty big deal in the publishing industry. Also, how the fuck is this shitty getting so many replies?

Lol I bet you thought this was how I really felt. Fnord.