View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 08:46 PM
Fire Giant

Its 2023, the crypto bull market of 2024 is still 2 seasons away I think to myself as my Lambo Veneno Roadster self parks in front of the AMC movie theater. Its opening night for the new Highlander film starring Henry Cavil. As I glance at the Highlander movie poster outside of the theater I think to myself "It's almost like looking at a mirror." My introspective thought is interrupted as a hologram emerges from my smart phone as a anime fairy which says "HEY, LISTEN! CHAINLINK IS DOWN TO $800"", I chuckle as I place the phone into the custom velvet lined pocket of my Stuart Hughes Diamond Edition suit jacket. I'll buy the dip later. As I hand the non-Bitcoin holding usher my ticket stubs I check the time on my The Rolex GMT Master II Ice, ah yes, there should be plenty of time to make it home after the movie to buff up from the first Vox attempt on Red 2.0. As the previews begin to roll across the movie screen in the erudite free movie theater I turn my smart phone to silent as to not be interrupted by numerous text messages by Sean Norton. It's true, you know, Rogean cannot stop talking about it.