View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know Raev is the same person as Loraen, who was mentioned a few posts earlier, right?

I actually always think of him as an enchanter first, but it was really interesting to watch him start playing monk after playing enchanter for so many years.

Of the A-Team crew, I actually thought Save and Mauricewhite (Pasi) were the best enchanters. Mauricewhite seemed to have some of the most overall knowledge of EQ compared to anyone else I interacted with.

Looking at recent player things I've seen in videos, Liia has done some really impressive solo stuff across multiple classes.

Not that I know them well, but reading stuff about PVP/training in VP on Blue, Necrious and Sentenza were the names I always heard thrown out the most.

In terms of nicest prominent players in the raid scene, I always thought Hokushin, Franswa, Eabon, and Zagum were pretty great. I'd always want to play under leadership I knew had integrity or were genuinely nice people.

In terms of knowledge of helping this project develop (if that's a worthwhile category), Ele and Daldaen did an absurd number of mechnanics/bug reporting in the earlier phases of this project.
wasn't paying attention haha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]