View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 09:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Share your strats, goals, tips, and tricks below!
- Poop in bags. I've already been saving my plastic grocery store bags for several weeks and have a proper toilet seat mounted to a 5 gallon bucket. I'm also lucky in that my garbage pick up bin is right below my bedroom window. It's still a solid 12 feet away from my desk, but I'm thinking I can just rush to the window between spawns and throw my poop bags directly into my can for the garbage collection on Mondays.

- I just "broke up" with my last RL friend. Known the guy for twenty years but if I didn't let him go, I know he'd just be communicating with me and trying to hang out and stuff while I'm playing. Also no girlfriend, because I'm red pilled to the max and don't want to lower my standards.

- Been stocking up on tuna fish pouches and boxes of ritz crackers for those late camp munchie attacks. I'm also thinking about moving my refrigerator into my bedroom and stocking it with 100% ready-to-eat food items that way I never have to cook or do dishes.

- I'm also retraining my body to become comfortable with a polyphasic sleep cycle. That basically means I'll take like one 2 hour nap per day, and offset that with short micro naps of like 20-35 minutes at a time, depending on what I'm camping. I've also secured a small supply of caffeine pills to help me when I absolutely can't sleep at all. And I mean real caffeine pills, manufactured by the Soviet Union specifically for long-term storage in case of protracted warfare. Sweet deal out of Ukraine, meant to hit you like a bolt of lightning.

- Main goals are to create the top raiding/farming guild on Green and maintain complete dominance of the raid scene for the entire classic timeline. Think TMO and Aftermath, but more hostile and edgy and driven by the will to conquer.