View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 09:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
45 year old, married with a full time career, long time EQ player here. I played EQ from 1999-2004 and then played here back in launch, Oct 2009 till late 2010. Had to stop due to family responsibilities.

While not completely gone, those family responsibilities have been eased and I find myself with more time to play. Not much, but more.

My playstyle is "odd". I like to help others and don't care too much about experience and loot. I managed to play this game for a long time and still feel this way.

Anyway, if I sound like a good fit, let me know what to do. I will go to your website and look around. Thank you!
LOL...well that tends to capture my playstyle as well. It is nice to get a great set of folks and have a more social fun gaming atmosphere then have to go back to work and abide by raid schedules. While it would be nice to do a dragon some day if we got the folks...but it isnt a priority.

The website is up...it is still a work in progress so go take a look and put in an app there when you know your characters names [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Love to have you aboard and others like you!