Thread: Boutik reality
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi I am Boutik from P99 , Today I will try to make you understand why I currently live in EC Tunnel/Norrath.

2 months ago , I Felt 6 meter in an accident. Accident are stupid happens quick then you could think what if what if.... too late done.

The fact is I have 1 Broken arm , and my nerve in my arm is severely damaged. My hand barely respond and move and I have pain 24/7. I had 3 surgery so far , and would take up to 3 years to recover.

Aside joke , When you think that Complete Heal in EQ takes 10 SEC to cast .... Are we living in the right world....

I cannot play my ENC or Raid , or do anything in EQ. Gaming is my life it's all i Love and I barely able to play with a controller with 1 hand.

Watching netflix ... well I've watch everything ....

The truth is I have nothing to do , I need to kill time/pain and yet EC Tunnel Quest works perfect for me.

I chat , give PP to new player try to help the new players , then tunnel quest.

That's all I can do REALLY and that's all that make me smile in those dark days.

So please , stop sending me bulllshit hate message everyday , stop being jealous because i sit on 2 million plat I've worked those plat ALL BY MYSELF for YEARS. I started on P99 like any players naked 0pp and no one ever helped me.

I have accomplish 8x 60 many epics , I don't deserve you'r shit message and hate.

Health is precious , and yet I only understand this now at 32 years old....

Take care of yourself , nothing else really matters.

Boutik

Respect my friend! Sorry to hear of your health but your optimism is inspiring. Tunnel questing can be a lot of fun! Congrats on 0pp to 2 mil! Quite an achievement! I'm impressed!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch