Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I apologize if I came across as hostile or antagonistic as that was not my intention. Im not trying to fight with anyone and I'm not trying to force my beliefs down anyone's throat here. Live and let live! I'm just saying I found that viewpoint jarring based on my relationship with Jesus and the overwhelming love I've felt that he has for each and every one of us as it has no bounds, and it doesn't matter who you are sinner or saint. Obviously I'm not expecting anyone to believe me, or see things my way, but it's the only truth I've experienced in this wild weird world of ours and because of that I'll often feel compelled to share it. I know being a Jesus freak in this world is generally frowned upon and im self aware ebough to realize how cliche i sound lol! Love you guys! <3
No need to apologize and I don't think you came across as hostile, at least not compared to the standards of this board. The interesting thing is I never knew what anyone was talking about when they spoke of "feeling Jesus's love", but reading about these NDE's it seems to be nearly universal among Christians, atheists, agnostics, Hindus, Buddhists, alike during brushes with death. An overwhelming feeling of love and returning home. Sounds pretty great.
Last edited by Lune; 06-28-2022 at 03:10 PM..