Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

Man the reason I keep coming to this forum, is that ...

Well let me explain..

Due to my work and field of experience I am forced by habit to scour the internet for ... information.

Some of my friends and group members go online to literally lose themselves in an endless trove of information being guzzled down avidly to later spout out in oriented discussions.

On my side my latest craze is Volafiles (https://volafile.org/)communities and this forum! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I find here tidbits of information and discussion I rarely see in mainstream forums and you guys are the closest to a non onion enabled surfing experience I can get on a regular session.

Thank you all for being open and crazy enough to post your opinions, for real! I love how lightly moderated this forum is as well, which only makes it richer imho.

Please keep talking your weird outlandish views on the world and personal experiences.

On my side I looooove them.

Thank you all for existing, even the most vitriolic of you, I really like you all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keep it weird you strange portlanders of the internet[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]