Thread: A way ahead
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

See I think adding the bazaar was a great thing. I personally hate going to EC to buy or sell. I generally farm or ask someone to scooping something up if they see something I need. The stuff I farm either gets handed to new players or to someone that sells stuff for me. The bazaar was great you could post up a toon at the end of the day with items and wake up to plat in the morning.

I think Luclin added with the basics is a good idea though. It opens up new zones, extra quests, trade skills, and this list goes on.

What I wouldn't want to see is stuff like the EZserver where items are stacked with super stats and is completely custom with no EQ feel to it at all.

But it is a guessing game at this point, unless Nilbog wants to expand a little bit on what he means by custom content and the direction of the server at the end of the year as we are slowly creeping to the end of Velious.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter