View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 09:00 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry my friend but you're wrong. There's an extremely vocal minority of about 25-50 people who are extremely anti Luclin for some random reason and triple or more than that who are in favor. Just among people on the forums who have voted in previous polls and expressed opinions in threads that don't contain a poll.

I am playing on a different server atm. I have a monk/shaman duo that just hit 46 on Wayfarer's Haven (formerly project 2002) and I'm having a blast. Great community, no cut throat competition, no raid petitions, no camp stealing, no RnF, super active staff and devs. It's great. Every few days it seems I see another p99 refugee come check things out. All of them seem to be having a great time.
The reason I play on P99 has nothing to do with the presence or lack of Luclin. If they were to add Luclin, I'd probably try it out. I play on P99 for the relatively higher population and the lack of boxing. As far as I can tell most other servers don't meet those criteria.