View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:16 AM
Skeleton

Default Quick question on camps - HHK specifically

I'm after a bit of clarification here guys.

Situation:

1) A group is holding the HHK basement and killing all of the spawns for quite some time.

2) A player comes in and simply claims ONE of those rooms, within the "HHK basement" camp.

What's the story? I know the official position on these forums explains "camps" quite nicely, but afaik, this situation involves someone claiming a "room" (which is part of the HHK basement) as a "camp".

So my question: can someone simply claim that "Room X is its own camp and its mine"?

-------------------------------
Post edit - further info
-------------------------------

We had the entirety of HHK basement camped and controlled. This particular player rolled into a room inside our camp (HHK Basement) and claimed it as his own. We told him it was camped, he cited these forums. We told him that the rules here refer to "camps" not "rooms" - he stayed in there. We advised him we'd proceed as if he wasn't there.

A mob in that room spawned. This player engaged it and we did as promised - proceeded as if he were not there. We subsequently killed the mob. The player then stated he'd be screenshotting, reporting and posting here regarding the incident.
Last edited by Amareck; 04-18-2010 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: further info...