View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanidor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well dang, I give up. I thought the code might have something to do with an Iksar Trooper who shares the same name as one of your characters but I can't find any link.

Then I thought maybe one of the characters, who has a name that's fairly similar to a bald Saiya-Jin, might have said some kind of phrase but it doesn't seem so.

Then I thought maybe the code was tied to one of the phrases that one of your older characters said during his crusade in one of the RP posts, but I still can't find anything.

You've completely stumped me! Thanks for the post Lune, I look forward to hearing the answer, and I also hope you eventually come back to play on P1999 once again. It looks like you'll be missed by many.
Finding my character is really just for the last step when you find the place to pick up the items, has no bearing on the code. Nothing you can find about me will help you decode it.

If nobody gets it in a few days I might post a hint or add items. But I definitely think someone can figure it out before then, it's not that bad