View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 02:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The spell is a necessity imo. Anyone who says otherwise is comfortable being worse than they should be, out of laziness, and I wouldn't want to play with them.

The quest is a bit of a pain, but you can do it in an afternoon, or if you have the plat just buy it, but playing into your 50's with Canni 1 is really not a good plan.

As a shaman, just get used to having to spend money on spells. It is the most expensive class to buy spells for by a long shot unfortunately, and there is little to do about it.
That's frankly an offensive blanket statement to say that the choice to not get Canni II is always out of laziness and you wouldn't want to play with that person. For one, you would never have known that I didn't have it. For two, you should be JBB soloing until at least 52 (unless Iksar, which I'm not), so you're only talking about 2 levels of not having it. And I found Canni I to be sufficient until JBB. Not lazy, just a calculated approach that I wanted to spend my time on leveling instead of questing for a spell that isn't a massive upgrade.