View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 01:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostepop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignore the level 2 stuff, that's meaningless at your level. As someone who actually leveled a shaman in CoM and got max truespirit faction while doing it, I have a few things for you to consider:

-Do you have enough faction to do the CoM step? If not, fix that first. You want those sow boots anyway. Your guild should have enough level 60s to help you with the wolf in MM. If no help can be gotten, repeat soloable steps for sufficient faction.
-All the CoM epic drops are random, apart from the one from stables. That camp is where you want to be at 40. Great solo/duo camp, you're lucky to be in the euro time zone since it's generally less crowded then.
-Since the turn in is a container combine, you can get a full set of pages, combine, and get another set to combine at the quest npc. Saves you some running.
Thanks for the reply.

Guildies helped me get the Black Dire step at 40, so was all set. But I struggled to get a group at 40 in CoM so ended up going to yetis in DL for a bit. Did well there over XP boost weekend so I'm nearly 43 now.

My plan is to hit 43 with yetis then go to CoM where I should be more appealing for groups?