Thread: anarchy thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 08:38 AM
Banned

as far as rejection --- ya if someone can't handle rejection that is a red flag they need immediate professional help i don't care about your rights at that point they are a danger to themselves and others if they are over the age of 10 they should handle it

as for suicide

ya i don't talk about it when i feel that way and i don't talk about it to anyone who'm i care to have a good relationship with anymore... anyway i'm on the upswing of 'suicidality' and i don't feel like doing it even if i have the impulse to do it my reaction is like 'oh fuck not this again why am i doing this to myself this is pointless and fruitless'

so ya i would worry about your friend, and he also probably values your relationship, and he probably also needs someone to vent to and his suicidal ideation should be taken seriously

will admitting him help? IDK --- i had a psycho'logist (hehehe i don't think they are evulll neccissarily)' involuntarily admit me once when i didn't write a suicide letter and she berged out that i was leaving a biographical suicide note (it wasn't really, def not at that stage and not really anything to do with shit i really cared about more than my life) and that kind of put me into a spiral - i didn't immediately commit suicide - and did i need help ya... did i need to talk shit out? ya --- did coming out of there adversly effect me in some ways ya -- and other ways no --- that wasn't the admittal that really fucked me up --- thats when i checked myself in and tried to kill myself

i just wanted to check out at that point - i was tired of being the patriarch lawl i feel that i get where he's coming from especially when his family is so fucked up

the dude needs grief counselling and acceptance because he cannot save his loved ones there's no way the world is against him he is in denial thinking its all on him i get it tho i believe he is genuinely feeling responsible and shameful he can't do anything about it all.

what he really needs is a support network of ppl he can reach out to when he wants to do it so u can be there and he won't really be able to go thru with it until he can go get help and he needs to have faith and trust in the hospitals/psyche wards (thats hard) because all of those things are shit, absolute shit right now, maybe better than hurting urself or someone else - safety plans are stupid and also kinda work/help its a good consideration

that's a story for another time...

that he's probably been through that and doesn't want to go thru that again is a dangerous component increasing his likelyhood of success. if he tries to go thru with it again
Last edited by starkind; 01-30-2022 at 08:59 AM..