View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your opinion doesn't matter. Your experience on your server doesn't matter. Unless you were an employee, guide or GM in classic everquest then all you were was a single player out of a a million or so who had no idea how the internal petition process operated.

What I linked was classic posts and threads from the community service manager, guides, GMs and in classic time period players stating that rotations were classic official rules, were enforced, describing them being enforced on multiple servers over extended periods.

That's what matters.
No, you linked forum posts with literally no proof except anecdotal evidence that they were enforced sporadically and not uniformly which is what it would require for there to be any change here. Were you an employee guide or GM? do you have a copy of this kunark GM manual you claim has all these rules in it or just excerpts from random forums? If as you claim i have no place to talk, then why the fuck are you opening your mouth?

There were no officials enforcing rotations on the server i played on. I did not use that as evidence to say that there were no enforced rotations on other servers, stop assuming. I used it as evidence that your so called GM manual wasn't enforced on every server and you haven't even established that it was even given to all guides and GMs. I never stated my opinion. i stated how this server has been run, and will most likely continue to run. They aren't here to cater to you and those who feel like they should be given everything without having to invest the amount others already invest. That was my opinion, however it is supported by sirken who told those like you where the door was.

You clearly believe however that your opinion somehow carries more weight... I guess its because you are now invested in your so called "proof" and cant handle being incorrect. All that matters is the experiences people had on their servers, since they seem to differ with your so called rule book, it obviously wasn't an actual rule book...

If you want to experience everything then go get a job and play on agnarr where your schedule can be catered to by all kinds of guilds.
Last edited by Maner; 12-17-2017 at 11:32 PM..