View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycopata666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My 29 il.lussion hit for 26 and my charm pet hit for 54 and backstap for 144, also my ilussion pet need i intentional recive damage to start engaging, and cant control it for cc wen puller grab alot mobs. I just use ilusion pet for solo ,if i want a relax solo session.
Right on. I'd like to see where the backstab mobs are in Uguk.

Went from 29 to 34 in 1 evening duoing with 2 swordpets in a pet wall in Uguk from the LivesideZL through to all the shore mobs.

Didn't really matter that the sword pet "only" hit for 26 when it was quadding and landing hits more often than a safe-level charmpet. Never had to worry about a charmbreak either. We were literally killing the 14 mobs as fast as they could repop indefinitely.

The other chanter started out charming a mob, but it just kept putting him at unnecessary risk, and it was slowing our killspeed and fucking up the repop every time a charmbreak would create instability in our DPS-rate so he finally just gave up on that shit and joined team petwall. Couple this with the fact that his charmpet wasn't regenning hp as well as the swordpet and the need to go seeking a suitable replacement pet, and you'll begin to have an inkling of a thought in your peanut for why charmpet is unnecessary without a standard group composition.