Thread: Staff Changes
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 04:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My personal opinion is, when you have evidence that one of us is corrupt or made a bad call, it's only fair to give the Senior Staff a chance to handle it. If for some reason you don't get a response within a couple weeks, do what you will but at least give them a chance. The other thing is, unless you PM us some vulgar obscenity, I can't see you getting banned or suspended. There has been many, many players that have tested my patience that I could of easily justified a suspension, and I know other staff have been in the same situation. In our roles there's accusations of favoritism every god damn day... there's so much you guys don't see. I didn't learn about true crazy till I started volunteering to help run this server. If Rogean would let me, I'd love to have a forum dedicated to "crazies" posts. Much like Maddox's hate mail, so good.

I deal with camp disputes every day, but those on such a small scale that people calm down after a couple hours or I give them a 12 hour break to chill out and I never hear anything about it after. Raid petitions suck because it affects so many people so the hate machine can grow much faster.

Just give management a chance to deal with situations, I'm just trying to show you these accusations are daily. But you must have evidence of some kind.

There's a few petitions in our queue about these flagged for Rogean. It's his place to review the evidence and decide what to do case by case. As he stated he's working 85 hour weeks right now, so it'll take time. We have also had a flux of players thinking this is an opportunity to try getting unbanned/suspended for completely unrelated stuff, stop it.

<3
Go to GMs with evidence and risk retaliation or post anonymously and put yourself at no risk... Seems like an easy choice. You sound like an HR representative trying to talk an employee out of seeking outside counsel for workplace harassment.