View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemaas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You failed to read my original post because you were so quick to be a troll instead. Thank you for a real response. I will explain:

As I stated I never played EQ classic. I played Everquest Online Adventures and I would gladly play it again if an emulator existed. It was based off of this game (I did not know that when I played it)

I am mad that the developers took something away that made the game feel more like EQOa not classic. I understand they want to deliver a classic feel I just want to know why they would disallow me to use different models on my client that only I can see. No one wants to answer this question.

I NEVER played this game with classic graphics, I never played it at all expect p99. So imagine being in my shoes, never seeing these graphics before ( a friend told me about p99 and how it could feel like eqoa with luclin models) and then being forced to use them after getting used to the others after a 1.5 years of playing.

I am passionate about EQOA and this little server was the closest thing I had to home. Why do I have to look at crap pixels because it rubs neckbeards nipples the wrong way?
I read your post, that information is just irrelevant to the point of your whining.

This is a classic EverQuest emulator set to recreate the classic Everquest experience found in the Classic, Kunark and Velious expansions.

The Luclin models were implemented after that.
They are not in the project's vision!
They are only in this game because the game is based off of a media (Titanium) that comes pre-packed with them already. No different than any of the other NPC/MOB models they have disabled over the past ten years.

The do not belong here. They are not wanted here. And they should be disabled.