View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 09:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read your post, that information is just irrelevant to the point of your whining.

This is a classic EverQuest emulator set to recreate the classic Everquest experience found in the Classic, Kunark and Velious expansions.

The Luclin models were implemented after that.
They are not in the project's vision!
They are only in this game because the game is based off of a media (Titanium) that comes pre-packed with them already. No different than any of the other NPC/MOB models they have disabled over the past ten years.

The do not belong here. They are not wanted here. And they should be disabled.
Still your gatekeeping models is useless. I asked for a legitimate explanation (which I got above) and you offer your feelings and opinions. By opinions I mean "The do not belong here. They are not wanted here. And they should be disabled."

Above post said that they do not work correctly with some stuff implemented in the game. That is a satisfying answer. I don't give a shit about your whining just as you dont give a shit about mine. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]