Thread: Eve Online
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 04:26 AM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=Tongpow;2177811] on this new account

mate...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i only have 3 million skill points (you start the game with 500,000 skillpoints so im like 2.5months in or so on this new account) and i haven't had this much fun playing a video game in years
uh-huh hehe almost got it edited out there, the typical new game experience comment. Of course it's a "new account". It would need to be, right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, but people who don't even play the game could read the patch notes on the ship. i never wanted to be anything but a subcap pilot hearing stories about being bubblefucked for 10hours + SHIT THEY ARE FINALLY APPARENTLY MAYBE trying to change... capitals are getting fucking MJDs now
When they do patch notes... it's usually iffy. They don't even update their wiki, it's 5yrs out of date in some places. CCP is distant from it's vets (Again :P ), they only worry about making it easy for newbies now, ones they don't have yet actually.

Just don't pick up industry, crafting if absolutely broken for new players, you cant get good BPO's and such, not unless you spend $100's converting from PLEX to ISK so you can buy the very few offered once in a while (even $1000's). Only cruddy BPO's are available to you, and the materials are in some cases worth much more than the item to make.

Anyway as for me, I've been out for three months and I don't think I'm ever going back. My first log-in was during the first expansion. Last time I took and extended leave was after the Jita riots (and we rioted bad! :P ) for about 9 months. I've taken a few breaks but always with intention to come back at some point, which usually wasn't long. Not this time though. The game could be better, was better, still ok, but I'm just fed up with CCP and their BS - BSBSBS! After the Jita riots they started to straighten out, but now that is starting to be forgotten by them, and going back to their old ways. meh...
Last edited by Daywolf; 01-30-2016 at 04:41 AM..