View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 08:54 PM
Kobold

Hey tris, I can't get this to work and was wondering if you could tell me what I was doing wrong. I've downloaded it, put the EQauction folder in my Everquest Project 1999 folder just to keep things organized, in my eqAuction.ini I put where my log folder is going to - C:\Users\Home\Desktop\My Documents\My Games\EverQuest Project 1999\Logs - and when I logged in I turned /log on then double clicked the eqAuction.exe file. "It says buffer and file size are not identical but close enough."

This is what the eqAuction looks like.
#The hash/pound sign is a comment, uncomment the line where your EQ log directory is
#Make sure to comment out any that are not your install location if you accidentally uncomment
#The first uncommented line is used as your directory (including extra line breaks, dont add any!)
C:\Users\Home\Desktop\My Documents\My Games\EverQuest Project 1999\Logs
#C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\Logs
#C:\Program Files (x86)\EverQuest\Logs
#C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\EverQuest\Logs

When I say in /auc that I'm selling something, for example, /auc WTS Bloodstained Tunic, I don't see it on the tracker where I've said that.

In my log folder there is dbg.txt and eqlog_NAME_project1999.txt in case that helps you out any.

If you need any other information let me know. I'm not all that tech savvy but I'll do the best I can.