View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekova [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone school me on when it would be used/useful?
A group you don't like is at the first bridge down on the 2nd floor of blackburrow, annoying you with their mere presence. You want to teach them a lesson, but a small train isn't enough to punish them for being so irksome, and unfortunately, you're too low level to survive a direct method of training them with a Blackburrow Express... plus you'd prefer (probably) not getting caught!

So you use bind sight a dozen times ("I'm practicing my divination, guys") to get a target in the commander room. Then you go sit near the everfrost zone and start casting lulls on your target ("Now I'm practicing my alteration, friends"). God bless z-axis fun and no LOS requirement! Before long, you'll crit fail your lull, and the commander room and half the rest of the zone will be charging up towards you... but not before they cross paths with that pain in the ass group at the bridge.

Die, bridge group. Die. Also, you get to watch the fun with bind sight while being safely away from the train and (probably) anyone figuring out what you were doing.