View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blizzard hires mainly in Irvine and San Francisco and Blizzard is on the myvisajobs website. A lot of the tech companies out in Silicon Valley bay area hire over 75% foreigners. These people don't appreciate the freedoms people here in the USA have and it reflects in our current day troubles with the companies behaving like publishers instead of platforms such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook and others. And amazingly Blizzards employees all support the censorship. Though there could be other reasons why they support the censorship. Businesses are only there to make money obviously. It could be a bad move for them to be potentially removed from the Chinese market.

These are just my opinions. I am just shooting in the dark and assuming they hire a lot of foreigners like the rest of Silicon Valley.
you're not wrong
It's a shame many people can't discuss this without getting crazy and screaming racism or other nonsense that does nothing to progress the topic.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.