View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 11:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, sometimes the wiki can help with this sort of thing. Unfortunately in this specific case it's not especially helpful, but it will at least show you the armor's color, and these steps work for checking the look ("fashion") of any armor in the game (many of which it actually has screenshots for):
  1. Find a piece of the armor. If you don't know the name you could go to the Cleric page, which has a link to Innoruuk-worshiping Cleric items, and that shows us the various Dar Elf cultural pieces, including (for instance): Imbued Teir`Dal Chain Tunic
  2. If you look at the bottom of that item's page you will see Fashion: Chain and Fashion: Mardi Gras Purple. This tells you the armor has a standard chain look, but is colored with "Mardi Gras Purple"
  3. You can see the Mardi Gras Purple color by following its link
  4. IF someone had uploaded a picture of themselves wearing any of the armors with the chain look, you could see for yourself what the armor looks like on the Fashion: Chain page

... but unfortunately no one has uploaded one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Loramin, I see all the human cultural under fashion categories are wrong(or perhaps just unfinished?)
I have no idea how you edit this. I’ll attach a photomontage showing all human cultural if this can be of any help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E35C091D-837C-4465-89F0-51D016EE815A.jpg (22.9 KB, 16 views)