View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Loramin, I see all the human cultural under fashion categories are wrong(or perhaps just unfinished?)
Unfinished is more accurate. I was able to write some code to use the Lucy database to populate the wiki with item categories, but adding screenshots to those categories is an 100% manual process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea how you edit this. I’ll attach a photomontage showing all human cultural if this can be of any help
That montage is awesome. The easiest way to add screenshots to a fashion category is to copy the code from another category, and just replace the answers with your own. For instance, if you edit the Bahama Blue fashion category you'll see this code:

Code:
{{FashionShow
|file=Barbarian_Male_Mostly_Wolf_Caller.png
|gender=Male
|race=Barbarian
|armor=Full set (except for helm) of [[Wolf Caller Armor]]
|fashion=Velious Chain 2
|tint=Bahama Blue
}}
{{FashionShowEnd}}

[[Category:Fashion]]
You could replace all that with the gender/race/etc. of your screenshot, and change the filename as well. Paste it into the fashion category you're adding to, and when you save instead of an image there will be a red link. If you click on that link it will take you to a page where you can upload your screenshot.

It may sound like a lot of work but it's really not. Copy code, replace a few bits, save, click link, upload image, done.

Or, if you have individual images for the screenshots in your montage, you could post them here and I'll add them at some point.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.