View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

I played on this server in oct 2008 shortly after its launch. I remember i hated the guise. Raids where awful. 90% of the people where dark elf. Everywhere you go you only see dark elfs. It killed the immersion for me. Didn't know who was who on a raid with 30+ people. I refused to get one for that reason. Its only cool once you cant get them anymore and years have gone by.... Did camp 2 manastones tho. Oh man is that camp rough. Think it took me roughly 36 hours straight or something dumb for the first one. Good thing i was single at the time. Wont be getting one now married and with a 10 month old baby working 5 days a week. But I am looking forward to a ranger with lustrious russet and a mistwalker (probably wont happen tho because there will be so many people who want it to). I did however get a dark elf mask on blue during a gm event (actually got 2 of the 3 that dropped during the event and gave one to my brother) on a 60 dwarf cleric. Was really nice for being able to bank and sell in evil citys.

shout out to <Rusty Longswords> and <Transcendence>
Last edited by hillgiantchamp; 04-29-2019 at 11:48 PM..