View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep hearing about Neriak arena as a great solo spot for pushing through the late 50s. I'm a 58 epic shammy (no fungi) -- haven't been able to successfully get a root-rot going without getting ganked by adds. Are there any guides out there for how to break the Neriak arena without harmo/mezz?
Heh, I came here, read this, and thought "hey, the Per-Level Guide has an entry on that exact spot, maybe it has something useful". Sure enough it did, and I came here all proud and ready to share ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide#Hunting_Spots_55-59
Hurts Neriak Queen factions, helps Neriak King factions; stairwells are safe pull spots; root breaks frequently at level 55 (so it's less ideal for root/rot at lower levels); very peaceful (no competition) but the XP is a little slow
... and then I saw Jaxon's amazing post/image (with d3r14k's bonus details).

Guess the wiki won't be educating anyone tonight: it's going to be the other way around [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.