Thread: Wife Duo
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Well enchanter/cleric is actually not too bad at low levels on both blue and green now. the enchanter mainly is there for the animation damage/haste/mana regen the cleric can tank/heal and use a cheap/high DPS weapon like poison wind censer. Even melee classes don't get double attack until 15-20.

For pure kill speed effectiveness, I've always really liked the necro/enchanter combo. Easily the fastest killing combo in the game if you stay in undead areas. Though I think it should be noted that the enchanter is a high burnout class which you might want to avoid for that reason alone. And this duo also makes the nec into a bit of an enchanter themselves so they too can get burnt out on it. However you don't have to push the limits all the time via charming and can simply chill out with some fear kiting when you get burnt on charming or ench can just slow with animation and you just ride the pets DPS.

Necro/shaman is also quite good. While shaman are pretty limited at lower levels much like the cleric above you can simply just melee with a high DPS weapon. Again, like with enchanter, it's especially strong in undead heavy areas once charming starts to become more viable.

Necro/necro certainly works quite well but you both are going to generally be wanting the same items and you might get a bit bored with double dipping on same class.