View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did they do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They said stuff that hurt my widdle feewlings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure everyone is shocked by this
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Inciting race wars oh lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The lowliest homeless and the most pampered jew must all abide by forum law.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ha mick was banned? i'm sure he's still trolling. HI MICK WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN MEN, TRUMP SUCKS, ETC LOL HIIIIIIIIIIII WHATCHA GONNA DOOOOOOO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am willing to eat a full perma ban if you comply. Not particularly thrilled about being associated with Tranny forums. Filbus tried to escape via power words and I am trying to escape via bargaining.
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tranny forums reporting in here, not rly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted no on the poll. From my view point I am doing them a favor.