View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Large Rat

Default For those who want their pet window back.

I'm going to put this poll up. I want my pet window back. I don't care that it isn't classic. The internet I have now isn't classic either, and there isn't a download speed limiter installed where we all have to run at 56k dial-up speed and spend 5 minutes zoning in and out. The pet window isn't game-breaking, it isn't ruining my immersion in the experience, it's just a quality of life improvement that we enjoyed. There are a lot of bugs, including with spells and quests, that could have been tended to but instead the game was worsened by doing this.

I'm not going to play for a while, hopefully they'll change their minds and revert it back. I understand those wanting an authentic experience, but not everything about the original experience was good. Don't run off the player base you have.

Yes you can make hotkeys, I've already done so and it's not difficult. That's not the point. The pet window is better. Am I capable of digging a hole to go to the bathroom in outside my back door, yes I am. Do I want to over using a toilet? No, because we have toilets and why not use them.

Note: I don't feed trolls, so don't bother. If you want to waste your time browsing a forum to shoot down people's ideas, you're too sad for me to punch down at anyway.
Last edited by Decoy; 09-08-2019 at 04:41 PM..