View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 04:44 AM
Banned

Having been a part of the staff of P2002 at the launch of the server, I can tell you that despite being the first person on the server to break the rules (he was caught 4 boxing 2 weeks into the server's life) Thunderace was given plenty of leeway. Of course, such actions to not inspire confidence, so I am not really surprised about the attitude that has developed over time between him and the staff.

Thunderace has been a very active player, posting numerous bug reports. He has also given back to the community by hosting the FBSS lottery and doing a couple of other things, he even planned on making a P2002 Ad video. But he also broke the rules, repeatedly chose to approach P2002 staff on Teamspeak or private messages about bug reports instead of posting them on the forums (despite being asked not to do that), and taking any inactivity regarding his bug reports as official proof that he was being fucked with.

Though I personally never had any problems with Thunderace (I can be annoying at times, so I guess I have a higher threshold for annoying people), logging out right after looting GM loot does look highly suspicious. Despite this, the staff still didn't ban him and gave him another chance of rectifying it.

Hey! Don't get me wrong, I completely agree when you say "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you", but I also believe that what you did was wrong, the way you did it and the timing of it couldn't have been chosen more poorly, and given your reputation and track record on the server I am not really too surprised about how it was handled, after all as you very well know, this isn't your first offense. Also notice the lack of support from anyone else but the most avid P2002 Haters and usual (troll) suspects, I think your crusade will end here.
Last edited by apio; 11-04-2015 at 04:50 AM..