View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't playing LotRO when you were cheating on the server for the first time, and I know perfectly well what happened back then. GMs caught you red handed, the fact that you are lying about it now proves that whatever you post can't be trusted.

I wasn't present at this latest incident. What I do know is that the person who banned you wasn't Tolixs or Wharhogg, it was the lead GM Darkonites, who is in charge of Customer Support on the server. He is also the person who caught you cheating the first time.

I told them to ban you and/or delete your characters when this happened. All the people you are attacking here right now were actually defending you, which is why you got away with a warning.

I don't say this very often, because it is such a cliché, but you should take a break from the herb and reconnect with reality. As you say yourself, every time you get in trouble it is because you are "intoxicated", as you put it. Maybe you don't have the best recollection of what happened
Wow, you sound pretty upset. I'm not sure why you are calling me a liar lol. Fermer/Darkonites was the one who told me in teamspeak that Stairs found me 4 boxing, to which I said, yeah I was pretty hammered at 3am my time coming home from a BBQ. If Fermer/Darkonites lied to me from the beginning then that does not make me a liar, that makes him a lair. The real fact here is that You are feeling some type of way about me sharing my 2cents and it really bothers you.

Further more, you have no idea what I do in my personal life etc. Say what you want but...

Ladies and gents again this is proof of a p2002 staff going off the deep end.