View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 04:56 PM
Aviak

You guys can be jealous that I had the most radical and unique eq classic experience, you can say you know how servers work and blah blah blah. No matter what you say, what happened actually happened. I had guide gear for around two years with a non guide flagged pc, I don’t know how I got away with it for so long nor do I understand any of the supposed server flagging. I’m telling you right now, I had a blast doing my own thing. I for sure forgot to take off the back piece a few times going to ec/baz and for sure got petitioned many times before I got banned. It’s all unreal to me as well, but I double dog scouts honor pinky swear.

I could bind myself and make a corpse and ch myself by gm Rez zing my corpse from two different pair of gloves: sometimes I used the chain ones other times I used the plate. I could single pull with mem blur. I had crazy regen from an earring that does have stats. I had a back slot that was 100 sv all. It was awesome and it’s not like I would farm expensive loot and sell it or be abusive with it like mem bluring other groups mobs or anything. I legitimately just experienced old barren content solo and it was amazing.